So there must be the Screen recorder which will take less memory and work perfectly with low end PC but also capture screen in high definition.
Top 5 Screen Recorders
CamStudio is a open source software and one of the best free screen capture software available, CamStudio is the software that you can use to easily start screen capturing. The program will export any of the video files that you record to .AVI format, you can convert this .AVI format in any video formats.
CamStudio provides many features like which region on the screen is to be recorded, it provides Region, Fixed Region, Full Screen and Windows, windows option is the best option because it will recoed only open window which we had selected like if you are using chrome then it recoed only chrome window. It also provides Video Compressor option by which you can compress the screen capturing using various compressor like Cinepak Codec by Radius, Intel IYUV codec, Microsoft Video 1.
Pros & Cons.
- Open Source (any one can download)
- Easy to use.
- No recording time limit
- Output is only .avi and .swf format.
- Size of the output is large. (you can compress it using any software).
- Require more CPU resources.
3. Movavi Screen Recorder
- Software is integrated with capture and editing tools
- It can capture and record streaming videos, video calls, games and applications.
- Users can make screen selections as entire screen recording, customized portion, and specific application or single window on screen.
- Some advanced tools are also incorporated like video stabilization, slow motion and chroma key for green screen effect.
- Users cannot upload their videos directly to YouTube.
- You have to spend your money to gain access of this software tool.