How to Create Apple ID
Having trouble in creating Apple ID. Don’t worry in this post you’ll see how to create Apple ID using your Web Browser, iPhone, Android device.
An Apple ID is the account you use to access Apple services like iCloud, the App Store, the iTunes Store, Apple Music, and more.
It includes the email address and password that you use to sign in, and all the contact, payment, and security details that you’ll use across Apple services.
how to create apple id for iphone?
how to create apple id in iphone?
how to create apple id on iphone?
create apple id online?
How to Create Apple ID using Web Browser.
When you need to create an Apple ID on your device including your Android device or Web browser.
You can usually follow the steps provided when you set up your device or Apple service for the first time.
1. Go to the Apple ID account page and click Create your Apple ID.
2. Enter your name, birthday, email, password, and choose the country or region that matches the billing address for your payment method.
The password must contain numbers, capital, and small letter and use any symbol like @#&.
Remember the Email you’ll provide will be your new Apple ID.
3. Select your security questions and there are three security questions in which you have to select and type answers which you can always remember.
And then check the boxes to subscribe to Apple Updates if you’d like.
This keeps you up to date on the latest news, software, products, and services from Apple.
4. Verify E-mail. Now, you’ll receive an email which contain 6 digits pin to verify your email.
Enter this verification pin, and your account will be verified successfully.
Apple ID is created successfully and you can use it from now.
As you can see there are many options like security, payment method and many more.
You can edit your details and Add Payment Methods from here if you want.
How to create Apple ID using App Store or iTunes in Android or iPhones.
1. Open the App Store Or iTunes.
Tap Create New Apple ID.
2. Enter your email, password, and choose the country or region that matches the billing address for your payment method. The email address you provide will be your new Apple ID.
3. Enter your name and birthday, then tap to subscribe to Apple Updates if you’d like. This keeps you up to date on the latest news, software, products, and services from Apple. Tap Next.
4. Enter your credit card and billing information, then tap Next.
You can also choose None and proceed further.
Confirm your phone number. This can help to verify your identity and recover your account if needed. Tap Next.
5. Check your email for a verification email from Apple and follow the steps to verify your email address.
After verifying your email Apple ID will be created successfully.
Hope, this article is helpful and if you have any query please comment below or email me.
You have seen how to create an Apple ID using Web Browser, android, iPhone, iTunes, app store.
Thanks for visiting
Sharing is Caring.