Tor Download and Installation Process
Want to browse the Web anonymously and access Dark and Deep Web? How to Download and Install Tor Browser
In this article, you’ll see how to download and install the Tor Browser and use it to access the Dark Web. and Deep web.
About Tor (The Onion Router)
Tor is free and open-source software for enabling anonymous communication.
Tor directs Internet traffic through a free, worldwide, volunteer overlay network consisting of more than seven thousand relays to conceal a user’s location and usage from anyone conducting network surveillance or traffic analysis. How to Download and Install Tor Browser
Using Tor makes it more difficult to trace Internet activity to the user: this includes “visits to Web sites, online posts, instant messages, and other communication forms”.
How to Download and Install the Tor Browser
- Download Tor Browser for Any platform. Click on the Platforms for which you want to install.
- After download, click on the downloaded .exe file and install it.
- It will ask for language and location where to install it, simply click on next and it will be installed.
How to setup (configure) Tor Browser.
- In previous steps we have installed Tor Browser and now we have to connect to the Tor Network.
- Now, after installation you’ll see that there are two icons, one is a folder where your file will be saved which will be downloaded from Tor Browser. Second Icon is for launching the software.
- Start the software and click on Connect. For some Internet service provider the tor Browser connects directly to the Tor Network and some dosen’t connect.
- If it does not connect follow this steps.
- Click on configure and hit Next.
- Select the Yes Option.
- Now, by default obsf5 is selected change it it obsf3.
- Now, select the No option and click on Connect.
- Tor Browser will take some time to connect.
- After connecting, Tor Browser will start automatically.
Tor Browser creates 6 or 7 layers to protect your privacy. You can see by clicking on the Onion icon.
Advantages of using Tor Browser.
- Browse any website Anonymously (hide your IP)
- Most trusted and powerful Tor Network which creates 5 or 6 layers of IP address to protect your privacy.
- Access .onion domain websites mean Dark web.
Hope you got an idea about Downloading and installing Tor browser and configuring to connect to Tor Network.
Also how to access Dark and Deep Web.
Thanks for Reading
Sharing is Caring