Download Windows 10 for free – 2019
Microsoft had released Windows 10 on 29 july 2019 for free to use, here free means you won’t get activated windows 10 but you can use the OS and it is totally legal.
Most asked Q&A
Can I Download Windows 10 for free?
Yes, you can directly download Windows 10 ISO file from official Microsoft website or the download link given below but remember the Windows downloaded is note activated, you have to pay for activation.
How much does a Windows 10 license cost?
In the Store, you can purchase an official Windows license that will activate your PC. The Home version of Windows 10 costs $120, while the Pro version costs $200. This is a digital purchase, and it will immediately cause your current Windows installation to become activated.
Can I upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro for free?
To upgrade, select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & Security > Activation. If you have a digital license for Windows 10 Pro, and Windows 10 Home is currently activated on your device, select Go to Microsoft Store and you’ll be prompted to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free. Full tutorial here.
I recommend to buy if you don’t have knowledge about installation of windows.
Also if you buy, it is easy to setup windows 10 because you don’t have to create any bootable device which is time consuming.
Disadvantage of Non-activated Windows.
- First, you’ll notice a watermark in the bottom-right corner of your screen. You’ll also see a “Windows isn’t activated. Activate Windows now.” link at the bottom of the Settings app.
- Second, you’ll be unable to change your desktop color theme and many other settings from the Personalization > Background screen in the Settings app.
- Third disadvantage which you can’t ignore is you won’t get any updates which is Very important for Windows 10 version for the security of the system.
Download Microsoft Windows 10 for free
- Goto Microsoft Official Website.
- Now, select any one edition which is Windows 10 may 2019 update & Windows 10 October 2018 update. You can choose any one.
- Now select the product language and confirm.
- Now you’ll get two download links which is 64 bit and 32 bit. This depends on the system hardware which can be 6 4-bit or 32-bit processor (CPU).
- To check whether your PC is 64 bit supported or not, go to PC info in PC settings or System in Control Panel, and look for System type or Computer > (right click) properties.
- Click on the links and download Windows 10.
- After clicking, an ISO file will be downloaded which is used to uprade your PC to Window 10 just by creating bootable device which can be either Pen drive or CD.