Set up VPN for PC and Android
VPN which stands for Virtual Private Network and you may all using this service in Android through your browser to hide your IP address and browse anonymously.
The biggest advantage of VPN is that you can browse any blocked websites if that website is blocked in your country.
There are many ways to set up VPN in Android by just installing any VPN app. But in PC or laptop if you want to setup VPN then are many free and paid services which are available.
How to Hide your IP address
How to access blocked websites
As I said there are many ways for creating VPN so you can directly use any VPN service providing websites and search for “web proxy” in that website. Using this proxy you can directly browse any blocked website or browse any website anonymously.
But what if you want VPN for any software in your PC, so guys here is the steps which you can follow to create VPN.
Note: Follow this method if you want VPN for your Whole System (software, browser, server)
How to Setup VPN for PC
- Download and Install NMDVPN, installation Process is simple like any other installation.
- Now, goto this VPNbook link and click on any of the free server show in the website as you can see in image.
- Now, after clicking on that link, automatically one file will be downloaded.
- Now, we have to perform 2 simple steps which is Very Important. In your PC, goto ” Computer > Windows > Program files > NMDVPN > Config.
- In config folder, first drag or copy-paste all the .ovpn file which you have downloaded from the VPNbook website into this folder.
- Now, open “pass.txt” Which is present in config folder. Here you have to enter the user name and password which you will get from the same page of VPNbook, you can find in the bottom just below the servers. Copy and paste that user name and password and save it.
- Now, after the installation of the software you will see two nmdvpn icon on the desktop which is NMDVPN and NMDVPN GUI.
- First open (means click) on the NMDVPN, now you will see a new icon in the taskbar which is Red means VPN is not connected.
- Now, right click on the NMDVPN and click on any of the option and click connect.
- After clicking a pop-up window will open. Now, again enter the username and password you have use for pass.txt and click on re connect.
- Now the NMDVPN will turn into Green color with a Notification that it is connected.
VPN in Seconds for browsing only.
1. Goto VPNbook website and click on Free Web (Proxy).
2. Now enter the website which you want to surf.
Select any proxy or use random proxy and click on Go.
VPN for Android.
This article will not be completed if I won’t cover this topic for android.
So, for android the best option is Orbot.
Orbot is a free proxy app that empowers other apps to use the internet more securely.
Orbot uses Tor to encrypt your Internet traffic and then hides it by bouncing through a series of computers around the world.
Tor is free software and an open network that helps you defend against a form of network surveillance that threatens personal freedom and privacy, confidential business activities and relationships, and state security known as traffic analysis.
- Just install this software from Google Play Store and enable it.
Thanks for visiting.