How to Play Call Of Duty Mobile in PC or Laptop
If you are looking to enjoy the Call of Duty Mobile gameplay on Large Screen like your PC or Laptop then here I’ll show you how to play Call of Duty Mobile in PC or Laptop for free.
Call of Duty: Mobile.
Call of Duty: Mobile is a free-to-play first-person shooter game developed by TiMi Studios and published by Activision for Android and iOS. It was released globally on October 1, 2019. It was originally announced in March of 2019.
How to Play Call of Duty on PC
- After Downloading, install the BlueStacks software which is normal installation process.
- After successful installation open the Software.
- Now you will some apps like Google Play Store and settings.
- Open the Play Store app and Search for Call of Duty Mobile and install it which is same as we install apps or games in Android phones.
- You need to sign in using your google account for downloading and installing the game in Google Play Store.
- After the installation, Start the Game and start playing. But before that we need to configure the keyboard buttons for Gameplay.
- Start the Game and click on icon shown in image which is located at the right bottom of the software.
- Now drag and drop all the controls as you want.
- After Configuration start playing your COD:Mobile on your PC .
- Window 7 or 10
- 4 GB of RAM
- Intel i3 or Amd Ryzen processsors with 2 cores or more.
- No dedicated Graphics card required