Here is the tutorial about how to delete Gmail account using android or Computer or Iphone.
If you don’t want Gmail account and mails anymore follow this steps to delete your account.
What happens when you delete your Gmail service
- Your emails and mail settings will be deleted.
- You can no longer use your Gmail address to send or receive email. If you change your mind, you may be able to get your Gmail address back.
- Your Gmail address can’t be used by anyone else in the future.
- Your Google Account won’t be deleted; only your Gmail service will be removed. You’ll still have your activity and purchases you made on Google Play.
How to Delete Gmail Account
- Go to Google Account Settings.
- Select Data & Personalization.
- Now, scroll down to Download, delete, or make a plan for your data.
- Click Delete a service or your account
- Click Delete your Google Account
- You’ll be prompted to sign into your account.
- On the next page you can choose the service you would like to delete. If you want to delete a Gmail account, click the trashcan icon next to Gmail.
- Enter an email address different from the address associated with the Gmail account you are closing.
- Make sure you enter an email address to which you have access. You need the email address to complete deleting your Gmail account.
- Click Send Verification Email.
- Open the email from Google (email@example.com) with the subject “Security alert for your linked Google account” or “Gmail Deletion Confirmation”.
- Follow the deletion link in the message.
- If prompted, log in to the Gmail account you are deleting.
- Under Confirm Gmail Deletion Select Yes, I want to delete firstname.lastname@example.org permanently from my Google Account.
- Click Delete Gmail.
- You cannot undo this step. After you click this, your Gmail account and messages are gone.
- Click Done.
How To Delete Gmail Acoount from Android
- Before deleting your Gmail service, download your data.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app and then Google and then select Google Account and tab Manage your Google Account
- At the top, tap Data & personalization.
- Under “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data,” tap Delete a service or your account. You might need to sign in.
- Now, you have many options to like Delete Google Service, Delete Google Account, Delete Google data. Tab Delete Google Account.
- Follow the steps on the screen.
How To delete Google Account from iPhone
- Tap the iPhone’s “Settings” button. Tap the “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” option to choose it.
- Scroll through the list of email accounts you have loaded into the iPhone. Tap the name of the Gmail account you want to delete.
- Choose the red “Delete Account” button at the bottom of the screen. Tap “Confirm” to confirm you want to delete the account, which removes the account credentials and any associated account data from the phone permanently.
Hope, you got this tutorial helpful and for any query comment or contact us.