In this article, you will see how you can get 200% interest by investing in Bitcoin.
Bitcoin may be a digital currency created in January 2009 following the housing market crash. It follows the ideas that began during a whitepaper by the mysterious and pseudonymous Satoshi Nakamoto. The identity of the person or persons who created the technology remains a mystery.
Bitcoin offers the promise of lower transaction fees than traditional online payment mechanisms and is operated by a decentralized authority, unlike government-issued currencies.
Bitcoin in India is banned till Feb 2020 but again it became legal to start trading in Bitcoin.
Prices of bitcoin always change day to day.
How to Invest in Bitcoin in India
If you want good interest then you have to invest for a long period.
There are many platforms where you can trade the bitcoin by Buying and Selling.
One of the most used apps for bitcoin trading is Zebpay.
How to Buy Bitcoin in India
- Download and Install Zebpay from the Play store.
- Now simply Sign Up by entering your details.
- Verify your Identity using Aadhar Card and PAN card.
- Enter your bank details.
- After the verification of Identity and bank, you can start trading.
- Now click on deposit and use any of the payment gateways like Mobikwik. I recommend you to use Mobikwik because it allows loading the minimum of ₹100.
- The minimum trading amount is 100 INR on Zebpay.
- After loading the money, the loaded amount will be shown in Balance or wallet.
- Now click on Bitcoin and Click on Buy and enter the amount you want to buy the bitcoin for. Or click on buy max which will allow buying the bitcoin based on the amount you loaded into wallet.
- Now click on the buy (the amount is shown) and Confirm.