Bored playing Free Fire game on Small Screen? In this article you will see how to play Garena Free Fire on PC using Bluestacks.
FReefire release date in india
It was launched on 23 March 2017 with its PC version making its way into the market. On the other hand, Free Fire was launched on 30 September 2017
Garena Free Fire is a battle royale game, developed by 111 Dots Studio and published by Garena for Android and iOS. It became the most downloaded mobile game globally in 2019. Due to its popularity, the game received the award for the “Best Popular Vote Game” by the Google Play Store in 2019.
Free fire for pc. how to play freefire on pc using bluestacks
- Download Bluestacks from the official website and Install it. BlueStacks is an Android gaming platform on PC, engineered for everyone. If you’re a beginner, it takes only a while to get familiar with it and you’ll be on the path to gaming glory.
- Now, simply open the software and configure as you do when you buy new phone. Just go with the process and Sign in using Google account.
- Now open the Play Store app and search for free fire. Now click on install as we do on android phone.
- After successful installation you will see the Game Icon on the Home screen.
- Now you can enjoy playing Your Garena Free Fire Game on PC for free.
You can use any Android Emulators for playing android games on PC
Best Android Emulators
- Gameloop – Banned In INDIA
- Phoenix OS
is it possible to play Freefire on pc without android emulators
So, clearly there is now way to play freefire on PC without android emulator because Gameloop is banned in INDIA.
Gameloop Emulator is a Chinese online retail company owned by Tencent Games.